a special cookie cutter discount…. just for you!

This cookie’s going shopping!! And so can you…

Remember when I posted some tips on how to build a cookie cutter collection? And how I raved about Ann Clark cookie cutters? Weeell…

all of the decorated cookie‘s readers get a 10 percent discount from Ann Clark ltd. through the end of the year. And it’s only March. How great is that?

to redeem at the Ann Clark Ltd site, use this code:

BLGA16

Check out some of the many choices, like these:

Or how about some holiday cutters:

Or some gift sets:
Or even copper:
A huge thank you to Ann Clark Ltd!!!

1. Katy @ Pie Bird Blog
    Posted March 9, 2010 at 10:35 pm | Permalink

Wooohoooooooooooooo! Thanks for posting – goodbye, paycheck :)

2. Jeanette
    Posted March 9, 2010 at 11:10 pm | Permalink

So many choices!

3. Tiffany
    Posted March 10, 2010 at 1:15 am | Permalink

WOW THANKS!! I have a question…got any suggestions for a cookie to go with a circus themed birthday? I did ladybug ones last year for my daughter's and everyone LOVED them!

Posted March 10, 2010 at 3:08 am | Permalink

I know…. I'm really impressed by the Ann Clark company, too, super high quality stuff and a great story behind the company. In my other life I'm living in Vermont and running a cookie cutter company, so I'm envious, too!

Oh my gosh, I've done tons of circus theme cookies over the years, Tiffany: carousel horses (i've seen the cutter in lots of places), clowns of course, and mini cars, elephants with blankets on the back, popcorn (I have a prior post on that, actually) and peanuts, bunches of balloons, cotton candy cookies, I've done the tents, but they are more complicated, tickets, lions, I've done circus trains, I've even done trapeze artists swinging from the trapeze, but that's REALLY probably over the top.

5. Tiffany
    Posted March 10, 2010 at 3:29 am | Permalink

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh…I LOVE the ticket idea!! Our invites have a ticket so that may be PERFECT! I also like the popcorn so I'll have to look that up!

I have another blog you might like….http://stealsdealsandheels.blogspot.com/

6. Pink Martini
    Posted March 10, 2010 at 5:30 am | Permalink

I just found her cutters last week and love them. Bought the palm tree and martini glass at my local store but I have my eye on a few more. Thanks for sharing! :)

7. cookies and cups
    Posted March 10, 2010 at 2:10 pm | Permalink

love ann clark! such a great company!

8. Mini Baker
    Posted March 10, 2010 at 4:19 pm | Permalink

oooo i LOVE the martini one! i might just have to buy it! :)
    -Mini B.

9. Deanna
    Posted March 10, 2010 at 10:29 pm | Permalink

I need another cookie cutter like I need another hole in my head…but that's never stopped me before…will check these out! Thanks!

10. Brisbane Baker
    Posted March 11, 2010 at 10:43 am | Permalink

OMG! Thanks sooo much!

I need to start building my collection and this really helps.

How cute is the crab cookie!?

Check me out: