a roundup of sweet Thanksgiving treats

It’s like having three weeks of posts in one! Thanks to Reader’s Digest who asked me to do a roundup of Thanksgiving treats. So here are five ideas:

Hopefully such a bombardment of sugar won’t be too overwhelming to your taste buds. Each picture below also links to the recipe and how-tos I wrote for Reader’s Digest.

1. J+S
    Posted November 8, 2010 at 1:57 pm | Permalink

OH.MY.GOSH. You are my hero! Totally reposting today and on those pom-pom garlands you found!

~Jenifer

2. Whatever Dee-Dee wants
    Posted November 8, 2010 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

Such darling treat ideas! Thanks for sharing.

3. I'm a full-time mummy
    Posted November 8, 2010 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

So totally cute! I'm so so so going to check out the recipes! Very very creative! Thanks for sharing!

4. Amy @ Blowout Party!
    Posted November 8, 2010 at 4:26 pm | Permalink

They're all so adorable! Each one!

5. Amy
    Posted November 9, 2010 at 2:12 am | Permalink

I have to wonder…What do the marshmallows look like after they are roasted over a fire?

6. Susan Crabtree
    Posted November 9, 2010 at 3:04 am | Permalink

LOVE the Mayflower cupcakes! I am featuring you tomorrow on my blog!

Posted November 9, 2010 at 3:12 am | Permalink

Thank you all! Thank you Jenifer and Susan for the features! Amy, You know how by December the fallen leaves look kind of brown and dry like paper bags? That's my guess!

8. I run for cake!
    Posted November 9, 2010 at 3:40 am | Permalink

Another batch of adorable sweets! You are so creative! I'm always excited to see what you will come up with next!

9. Paula
    Posted November 9, 2010 at 7:54 am | Permalink

I love this apples and pears!

have a nice time,
    Paula

10. Ravenous Rowie
    Posted November 9, 2010 at 11:15 am | Permalink

Awesome that you write for readers digest! Love all of your super cute holiday ideas! Especially those turkey cookies!

11. Emily
    Posted November 9, 2010 at 11:55 am | Permalink

Your creations are perfect right down to the little details. I love the orange polka dot cupcake liner you used for the pumpkin!

12. Suzie
    Posted November 9, 2010 at 3:36 pm | Permalink

Love love love the Mayflower cupcakes!

I posted them on my blog:

Let me know if you mind!

13. Anonymous
    Posted November 9, 2010 at 4:14 pm | Permalink

your blog is amazing!!!!!!!

i have to settle though, with imagining the wonderful taste of all the treats you post!… I live in Peru and here we don't have much variety of ingredients and instruments to bake those treats…

luckyly for me, i can read your post at the office, so it keeps me awake after lunch…

I love baking!, though i'm an amateur, totally impacient to wait for the right time for cakes to bake, cut them up too early and they end up breaking… i want to learn about cupcake baking and decorating, i'm gonna try to get the book of the 1000 ideas that you mentioned last week….

never stop posting please!!!!

Greetings from Peru =)

Anilu!

14. Lizzy
    Posted November 12, 2010 at 6:21 pm | Permalink

What treat to the eyes as well as the taste buds…One look at those pumpkin cupcakes makes me go crazy