Another one in the category of super-easy-last-minute. And a great li’l gift idea, too, packaged with a mug and hot cocoa.
how to make hot cocoa stirrers
you will need:
step one: skewer your marshmallow
Break off the hook part of the candy cane and stab the marshmallow with the broken end. You can make a hole first with a skewer or toothpick if you like.
step two: draw your designs
Follow the instructions below to draw the designs. Or, make your own. A snowman face would also be cute. Or write “dunk me.”
how to draw a snowflake:
1. with a blue pen, draw and “X”
2. draw a line through the “X”
3. add “V”s and dots to the spokes as desired
how to draw a cup of cocoa:
1. draw and fill a brown oval
2. outline a black circle around the oval, leaving some white space at the top
3. draw the rest of the mug
4. draw the handle (two backwards “C”s)
5. draw the steam (curlycues)
how to draw brr:
1. um, write “brr” with red
Feel free to share (nicely)! While my blog's photographs and text are protected by copyright, I do allow (and encourage) you to share ONE photograph with credit to "the decorated cookie" and link to this blog post. PLEASE don't reprint any part of the blog post and PLEASE don't post a photo without credit. Thank you!