change of address!!

Some how, some way (ie. with the help of my friend Amanda), I think think I managed to change my blog address without messing everything up. All of my old links should still work, so hopefully the transition was so smooth you won’t even notice. But…

the decorated cookie
is now found at
www.thedecoratedcookie.com
Thank you to Amanda and to all my readers!!!

UPDATE:
Well not sooooo seamless.
Seems I lost my blog list?? So I’ll try and remember everyone on there and get another one back up there.
Also, my new twitter is at:

www.twitter.com/decoratedcookie

1. Amanda
    Posted January 11, 2011 at 3:33 am | Permalink

Yay you did it!! Congratulations on the domain girl!

2. HighlandGhillie
    Posted January 11, 2011 at 5:37 am | Permalink

congrats on making a choice and making the switch (which was not hard at all to change in my reader)
    for what it's worth, I loved loved loved "cookies and marshmallows". not that I commented and told you that or in anyway helped you resolve your inner conflict…but as I was reading the comments could see the point of sticking with the 'brand' you made….

I can't wait to see what does become of Cookiesandmarshmallows.com!

Posted January 11, 2011 at 5:46 am | Permalink

Smoothest transition ever! Your current link on my sidebar still brought me here:) Woo Hoo!

4. notyet100
    Posted January 11, 2011 at 7:19 am | Permalink

even i did the same,…congrats,..

5. ♥peachkins♥
    Posted January 11, 2011 at 9:12 am | Permalink

Congrats!

6. Perdita
    Posted January 11, 2011 at 9:46 am | Permalink

Congrats on your new domain.

The links seem to be working fine for me, too!

7. Sommer J
    Posted January 11, 2011 at 10:31 am | Permalink

congrats!!!

8. lilaloa
    Posted January 11, 2011 at 10:50 am | Permalink

YEAY!! Congratulations on a seamless takeover… I mean, transition!

9. SUNFLOWERS8
    Posted January 11, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Permalink

Congratulations ^_^

10. philly
    Posted January 11, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Permalink

Bookmarked the new site :)

My word verification for this post is "fakie" XD

11. Semalee
    Posted January 11, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

Congratulations! I wonder- do I need to do anything on my blogger dashboard to keep updated?

Posted January 11, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Permalink

Semalee, I don't think so. But I'm pretty clueless about all things! So I'll say, I hope you don't :)

13. Diane {Created by Diane}
    Posted January 12, 2011 at 5:52 am | Permalink

Great!

14. Kristin Morris
    Posted January 12, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

All I knwo is that I clicke don my favorite slink on the top of my webpages and it came to the new address, and I had th eold one saved. So, for me, seamless!
    Congrats!!