Thanksgiving! turkey cookies for Celebrations

Next up on my list of Thanksgiving cookie ideas I made for Celebrations… Turkeys!
Told you I had three in a row. Of course you could just click that link over there in the sidebar that takes you to my page at Celebrations to see all three now, but I like to prolong things as long as possible.

1. Meg@MegaCrafty
    Posted November 8, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Permalink

These are so cute! And I love that they start out with just a basic round cookie.

2. Tina
    Posted November 8, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Permalink

I would much rather have these little gobblers than the real thing-adorable!

3. Paula
    Posted November 8, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Permalink

O.K. forgive me for writing the following but I just want to *gobble gobble* up a bunch of these right now. So cute!

4. Trish - Sweetology101
    Posted November 8, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Permalink

Dag nab it Paula took my comment!

5. the decorated cookie
    Posted November 8, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Permalink

Well, you can never have too many puns. That's my motto!

6. cathy@home
    Posted November 9, 2011 at 6:18 am | Permalink

He ate so much over the holidays that he decided to quit cold turkey.

sorry about that lovely idea

7. Miss Overballe
    Posted November 9, 2011 at 7:00 am | Permalink

Cute!!!!

8. sweetsimplestuff
    Posted November 9, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Permalink

Too cute … love the feet!

9. Heather Christo
    Posted November 10, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Permalink

How did I just find you?! I followed a link from a melting snowman cookie and found your amazing site! Everything is so wonderful and completely creative. Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful ideas- they are very inspirational!

10. the decorated cookie
    Posted November 10, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Permalink

Thank you all!! Welcome Heather, and thank you!! :)

11. Patsy
    Posted November 27, 2011 at 3:08 am | Permalink

I found these cute turkey cookies after the Holiday, but would love to make them next year. You are very talented!