finally… a Sugarlicious demo and book signing!

Do you live in the DC area? Or on the East coast? Heck, anywhere? There are planes you know.

Then come and hang out with me! I’ll be hosting a mini demo on using candy to decorate sweets AND a Sugarlicious book signing

at The Sugar Cube

located at 1218 King Street, Alexandria, VA

on Saturday, May 26 from 11 am to 1 pm

Find more details HERE.

And feel free bring the kids! Cuz kids love candy. I wish I could bring my candy-loving kid, but she’ll be hosting a lemonade stand that day. (Yeah, my kid is too busy to come to her mom’s book signing.)

1. Posted May 18, 2012 at 10:41 am | Permalink

So, so cool! I really wish I could hop in the car and go! Can’t wait to hear all about it!

2. Posted May 18, 2012 at 11:48 am | Permalink

Wow! This is fantastic for you Meaghan, so happy that you are doing a signing. Smart publishers :) Only wish I really could hop a plane and get down to it. Very best wishes, enjoy the day and meeting some of your wonderful fans.

3. Posted May 18, 2012 at 2:29 pm | Permalink

Awesome!! I love your book & hope we get to hear all about it next week! Have fun. :)

4. Posted May 18, 2012 at 3:38 pm | Permalink

How exciting! Wish I could be there, if you’re ever in Colorado – count me in! I’d love to meet you and have you sign my book!

5. Posted May 18, 2012 at 10:52 pm | Permalink

YEah a book signing! I wish I lived closer. Oregon is too far for me drive there and be back in time for work. As the partiologist said, if you ever make it out West :)

6. Posted May 20, 2012 at 2:51 pm | Permalink

Good luck Meaghan wish I can attend. I bought your book from Amazon UK in London and I love it so colorful and so creative plus amazing recipes. The Best Cookie recipe.
    Best wishes