Just for Kix: Veggie Monsters!

kix_veggie_monster_1

Attack of the vegetables! For as crazy picky as my kid is, I consider myself lucky she likes vegetables. Now, mind you, that means broccoli steamed in the microwave for 4 1/2 minutes, Brussels Sprouts of a particular brand, also steamed, carrots raw only, snap peas NOT snow peas, and cucumbers peeled just so. But she eats vegetables. Here are some ways to trick out some veggies for Halloween.

Find the how-tos for veggie monsters HERE at Kix.

kix_veggie_monster_6

1. Posted October 20, 2013 at 11:06 pm | Permalink

Oh my goodness!! If my veggies looked like this when I was a kid, I would have been happy to eat them!!!!

Very cute and creative!

Posted October 21, 2013 at 9:07 am | Permalink

Thank you so much!!

3. Posted October 21, 2013 at 1:02 pm | Permalink

Haha! These are so cute..I know four little monkeys who would love to make these..my grandbabies! Great ideas. :)

4. Posted October 21, 2013 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

These are sure to get kids to at least try vegetables. What fun!!! Pinning.

5. Posted October 23, 2013 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

LOVE THIS!! hope you are doing great!

6. Posted October 24, 2013 at 12:20 am | Permalink

So very cute … kids sure know what and how they like their veggies. My youngest didn’t like chopped broccoli, he wanted it to look like trees!