If you said “macrame” to me (though I’m sure if we met, we’d have a lot of interesting things to discuss before getting to macrame), I think of that plant hanger in my aunt’s condo back in the ’70s. The one in shades of brown and orange. Well, if pinterest and google know anything (and I think we both know they do, a LOT), macrame is making a comeback. Or has it already made the comeback and I’m just behind the times? That’s totally likely.
- Make an easy hanger for your light bulb aquarium.
- Make a hanging chair.
- Craft a pretty wall hanging.
- This macrame-polymer clay bracelet is beautiful.
- Make a hanger for a whole fish bowl.
- Makeover an aluminum chair.
- I love these hanging baskets. They may be my first project.
- Make a dip-dye macrame necklace.
- Be practical with a produce bag.
- Wow. You can make this hanging chair.
- Add some color to a cushion.
- Find some beaded ring how-tos.
- Some curtains for you.
PIN FOR LATER: