A roundup of 13 April Fool’s Day food pranks
I snicker every time I see these broccoli lollipops. So very cruel, right?
Here is a roundup of other April Fools’ Day food pranks for you. Need more ideas? Check out my April Fools’ Day Pinterest board.
- Make Groucho glasses cookies.
- Make a candy salad.
- Vanilla custard and papaya balls makes an “egg” dessert.
- Cinnamon sugar “fries.”
- KFC’s fried chicken! Only not really.
- Pack a buggy lunch.
- Here’s a mashed potato sundae.
- This is a good result: Candy in a fruit can.
- Make cereal treat chicken nuggets.
- Make some Chicken pot pie cake.
- Or a sweet spaghetti and meatballs.
- Loving these mini burger cookies.
PIN FOR LATER: