It’s Summer. Give them ice cream. Here are 21 tips, tricks, recipes and products you might need to host your own ice cream sundae bar. Some of my favorites:
- Pre-scoop ice cream and freeze on a tray or place in individual mason jars
- Serve toppings in mason jars, a muffin tin or small bowls
- Make sure to have lots of unusual toppings, too
- Dress up whipping cream with paper wraps
- Keep sauces warm in a crock pot
- Make your own magic shell
- If you’re adventurous, make chocolate bowls
- Buy inexpensive ice cream cups and spoons on amazon
- Find lots of FREE PRINTABLES online
Find these ideas for ice cream sundae bars and more on my Pinterest board.
Be sure to include some more unusual ice cream topping choices, at chow.
Love these printables from Eat Drink Chic.