Time to get stringing. Christmas is sneaking up quickly, so grab some thread, a needle and food you might have around the house already and decorate. Here are 16 DIY Christmas garlands from food.
- Make sugared cranberry garland at Freutcake.
- Make popcorn garland at epicurious.
- Make candy garland at Martha Stewart.
- Love this idea. Make candy cane heart garland at Flavor Pink.
- Make gingerbread letter garland at Hello, Wonderful.
- Make dried orange garland at Free People.
- Make cinnamon stick and cranberry garland at Cooking Channel.
- Love this beautiful cookie garland from Glorious Treats.
- Use store-bought cookies to make garland at Taste of Home.
- Or use store-bought gingerbread men to make garland at Boys Ahoy.
- This candy cane garland from Frosting and a Smile is so genius.
- Make garland from popcorn and black licorice at Cooking Channel.
- Make chocolate covered pretzel garland at My Ladle of Love.
- Make some jelly bean and popcorn garland at Cirkus.
- Make gummy bear garland at Cooking Channel.
- Make gingerbread man cookie garland at Better Homes and Gardens.
PIN FOR LATER: