‘Tis the Season… for Jello shots. I don’t think I’ve had a Jello shot since college. Which was a long time ago. Which is lame (college is also the last time I used the word “lame”) since there are so many colorful, clever, and awesome Jello shots nowadays. I really need to drink more hard liquor. Here are 16 Christmas-themed Jello shots. Or, jelly shots, to be non-producty about it.
- Make Santa hat jelly shots at Jelly Shot Test Kitchen.
- Make candy cane jelly shots at Tablespoon.
- Make Christmas tree jelly shots at E is for Eat.
- Make red, white and green jelly shots at Tablespoon.
- Make egg nog jelly shots at That’s So Michelle.
- Make fireball jelly shots at Erica’s Sweet Tooth.
- Make gingerbread martini jelly shots at The Jelly Shot Test Kitchen.
- Make candy cane martini jelly shots at Tablespoon.
- Make cranberry jello shots at A Beautiful Mess.
- Make a peppermint mocha jelly shot at That’s So Michelle.
- Make mistletoe jelly shots at Tablespoon.
- Make gingerbread man jelly shots at The Jello Mold Mistress of Brooklyn.
- Make candy cane jelly shots at Good Cocktails.
- Make snowman jelly shot pops at She Knows.
- Make pie jello shots at Tablespoon.
- Make a Christmas martini jello shot at Drink Lab.
PIN FOR LATER: