A roundup of 20 pretzel treats for Christmas
With the possible exception of peanut butter and chocolate, the salty sweet combination of pretzels and chocolate is my favorite. Chocolate dipped pretzels are a popular homemade Christmas gift idea, and with good reason. They taste delicious and they are easy to make. Half your canvas comes ready-made in a bag. Here is a collection of 20 Christmas-themed pretzel ideas.
- Or make mini Christmas tree pretzels at the decorated cookie.
- Make peppermint bark pretzels at Love from the Oven.
- Make Christmas present pretzels at Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke, by Stuffed Suitcase.
- Make pretzel snowmen at Hungry Happenings.
- Make Christmas pretzel hugs at Cooking Classy.
- Make chocolate caramel Christmas wands at Mom on Timeout.
- Make Christmas poinsettia pretzels at Two Sisters Crafting.
- Love this mini pretzel stick stocking stuffer packaging idea from Lady Behind the Curtain.
- Make a pretzel wreath at Pillsbury.
- Make Santa and tree pretzel rods at My Recipes.
- Oh yum. Make cinnamon roll pretzels at Crunchy Creamy Sweet.
- Make candy cane stripe pretzel rods at Wilton.
- Make Rudolph Rolo pretzels at Reading Confetti.
- Make snowman pretzel rods at Every Dishes and DIY.
- Make candy bar pretzel bites at The Gunny Sack.
- Make polar bear pretzels at Hungry Happenings.
- Make classic dipped pretzel rods at The Cooking Photographer.
- Make Santa hat pretzels at Free-N-Fun Christmas.
- Make chocolate butterscotch pretzels with toasted coconut at Wine and Glue.
- Make Christmas tree pretzels at Oh My! Creative.
PIN FOR LATER: