A roundup of 21 peppermint candy crafts for Christmas
Do you know how many things you can make with peppermints? A lot. I remember once as a kid I made candy wreaths for Christmas gifts. I glued tons and tons of candy to Styrofoam rings and gave them as gifts to my aunts and uncles. I also remember how long it took me. Long. I was just a kid. If you’re a go-getter like the kid me (less so the adult me), here are 21 peppermint candy crafts to make this holiday season.
- I’m in love with this peppermint cupcake stand at Pizzazzerie.
- Make peppermint bowls at Design Sponge.
- Or make these square peppermint bowls at Lilyshop.
- Please make peppermint shot glasses this year. By The Watering Mouth.
- Make a peppermint tray at Munchkin Munchies.
- Or these peppermint plates at Lilyshop.
- Make peppermint ornaments at Martha Stewart.
- Or these peppermint ornaments at Better Homes and Gardens.
- Make a peppermint tree with little ornaments at Sugartown Sweets.
- Make a candy cane sleigh at Bonjour Sucre.
- Make candy cane placeholders at Industrious Justice.
- Make peppermint letters at Centsational Girl.
- Make a candy cane wreath at Better Homes and Gardens.
- Or this classic peppermint wreath at Gwynn Wasson Designs.
- I love the pattern of this peppermint monogram wreath at Two Twenty One.
- Or make this awesome peppermint star wreath at Virginia Sweet Pea.
- Make a peppermint stick wreath at Crafts N’ Coffee.
- Make peppermint cone trees at She Knows.
- Make peppermint candles at Stonewall Kitchen.
- Or a candy cane candlestick at Be What We Love.
- Make peppermint topiaries at By Stephanie Lynn.
PIN FOR LATER: