A roundup of 30 amazing perler bead crafts, including home decor, accessories, and jewelry.
Well now, aren’t you folks as clever as clever can be, what with all you do with little beads. And here I ruined my daughter’s peace sign when it stuck to the iron. I rounded up 30 amazing perler bead crafts (or, Hama beads, or melted beads, although not all of these are melted). You can find plenty of Perler beads at amazon (affiliate link) or craft stores.
- Make bead magnets at Frugal Mom, Eh!
- This perler bead tray is gorgeous, from Tried and True.
- Make perler bead bangles at DIY Candy.
- Make a bead key hanger at Vikalpah.
- Make coasters at Brit and Co.
- Make perler bead mazes at Babble Dabble Do.
- Make beverage lids at Make.
- Make light switch covers at Perler. (Find TONS of projects there.)
- This is one I’ve actually done. Make a perler bead bowl at Meaningful Mama.
- Check out this flower wreath by Instagram user bymettes.
- Make a little purse at Style. Design. Create.
- Make a rainbow spinner at Perler.
- Make a retro camper keychain at The Scrap Shoppe Blog.
- Love these necklaces from The Crafted Sparrow.
- Or these bead and zip tie necklaces at Make your Mark!
- Make planters at the 3 Rs blog.
- Make buttons at Maker Mama.
- Make these necklaces at Perler.
- Make perler bead fruit bowls at Vikalpah.
- Make the alphabet at 1+1+1=1.
- Find Star Wars patterns at Frugal Fun 4 Boys.
- Make little bookmarks at Babble Dabble Do.
- Or these Kaleidoscopes.
- Check out this flower notebook at Eilen Tein.
- Make a Rubik’s Cube at PandaHall.com.
- Make stretchy bracelets at Pink Stripey Socks.
- Make Game Boy magnets at Gadgetsin.
- Make a candle holder at Minieco.co.uk.
Like this roundup?
PIN FOR LATER: