Leave it to the creative foodies in the world to mess with sushi. Plain old sushi rolls are out; sushi donuts, burgers, and tacos are IN. These sushi food hybrids give you alternatives, though, and sometimes even easier ways to make sushi (I’m thinking of the sushi bowls). So, if you’re a sushi fan and not a sushi purist, here are 16 unusual ways to serve sushi.
- Check out these sushi donuts.
- I’m loving this naturally-colored rainbow sushi.
- Make sushi pizza at tastemade.
- Make a sushi burger at Nicest Things.
- Make sushi in a bowl at My Food Story.
- Make mashed potato sushi.
- Make sushi burritos at A Side of Sweet.
- Make sushi cones at Tastemade.
- Make sushi sandwiches at Potluck at Oh My Veggies.
- Make sushi tacos at Dinner Then Dessert.
- Make zucchini sushi at Delish.
- Make mosaic sushi at Tastemade.
- Make sushi cake at MTL blog.
- Make chicken teriyaki sushi balls at My Lemony Kitchen.
- Um… waffle iron sushi?
PIN FOR LATER: