A roundup of 20 homemade Mother’s Day gift ideas from adults
Not that we don’t all looooove the macaroni necklaces and pencil holders, but if you’re an actual grown-up, adult person and want to make a homemade gift for your mother (or a crafty older kid, tween, or teen), here are 20 homemade Mother’s Day gift ideas.
- I’ll start out with my painted wine glasses.
- Make these decoupage flower pots at Ashley Ann Photography.
- Make some leather travel tags at Damask Love.
- Find this free embroidery pattern at Sarah Hearts.
- Make some photo tea bags at Northstory.
- Make a watercolor mug at Piece of Rainbow.
- Learn to make a concrete vase at Paper and Stitch.
- Make hexagon fabric trays at A Spoonful of Sugar.
- Make a bouquet of no-sew felt flowers at Mommy Moment.
- Make her a shrink plastic ring at Alisa Burke.
- Make a photo keychain at Mod Podge Rocks.
- Make some fabric-covered books at Two Twenty One.
- Does she spend time out in the yard? Make some balloon-dipped citronella candles at Sugar and Cloth.
- Make some stitched planters at Pretty Life Girls.
- Crochet some washcloths at Mama in a Stitch.
- Make felt ball coasters at Inspired by Charm.
- Make awesome hanging wall vases at Design Mom.
- Make her a tote bag at Crazy Little Projects.
- Make seersucker tea towels at Sugar and Cloth.
- Make a cool marbled paperweight at Kiwi Crate.
PIN FOR LATER: