The new Wonder Woman movie premieres tomorrow. Are you going to go see it? For me, Wonder Woman will always be Lynda Carter spinning to dizziness and jumping three stories high. (That and me never getting those Wonder Woman Underoos I always wanted.) But I’m curious about the newest installment, so I’ll probably take my older daughter. If you’re celebrating Wonder Woman in any way, here are 10 Wonder Woman food ideas for you.
- Starting out with mine, of course. Make Wonder Woman popcorn.
- Make Wonder Woman donuts at Nerdist.
- Make Wonder Woman cupcake toppers at My Recipes.
- I’m in love with this Wonder Woman cake by Bella Cakes at Cakes Decor.
- Awesome Wonder Woman cookies by Funky Cookie Studio.
- Or this Wonder Woman cookie tutorial by Bake at 350.
- Here’s an easy way to turn a plain cake into a Wonder Woman cake, at One Charming Party.
- Check out this Wonder Woman bento from Samantha Lee.
- Love this idea for Wonder Woman licorice lassos. (At Catch My Party).
- Or watermelon Ws for Wonder Woman.
PIN FOR LATER: