Grilled cheese in a bomb! These crazy delicious cheese bombs made with refrigerated biscuits and cheese are the easiest lunch or appetizer ever.
I’m not sure why these are called cheese bombs (because they are the da bomb? groan), but they are cheesy and awesome, so I’ll go with it. Ohmygoodness, they were so delicious, I couldn’t stop eating them. Cheese wrapped in refrigerated biscuits and topped with butter, Parmesan, and parsley. It’s like a cute ball of grilled cheese. Make these easy cheese bombs for lunch (with a side of tomato soup?) or a party appetizer (with a tomato sauce dip?).
Need more recipes for refrigerated biscuits?
how to make cheese bombs
- Cut 4 ounces of cheddar cheese into ten pieces (so each piece is about a 1-inch cube, depending on the shape of your cheese block). Freeze for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Open a tube of refrigerated biscuits and separate the ten biscuits. Use the regular size biscuits, not the grands.
- Flatten a biscuit with your hands a bit, place a piece of cheese in the center, and wrap the biscuit around the cheese, sealing at the top. Repeat with the remaining cheese and biscuits and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter and brush over the biscuits. Sprinkle with Parmesan and dried parsley flakes (optional).
- Bake for 10 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown. Don’t worry if the cheese oozes out a bit.
cheese bombs recipe