A roundup of 15 Christmas chocolate bark recipes — handmade gift ideas for Christmas.
Chocolate bark. One of the best homemade gifts to give, especially for Christmas. Why? It’s relatively easy and inexpensive to make. It’s quick to make. And because of it’s odd shapes, a little goes a long way when filling gift boxes. So, if you’re looking for some themed chocolate bark to make this year for holiday gifts, here are 15 Christmas chocolate barks.
- Starting out with my own, make Christmas tree chocolate bark.
- Or, make snowman chocolate bark.
- Or, gingerbread man chocolate bark.
- Make Rudolph chocolate bark at It’s Always Autumn.
- Make melted snowman chocolate bark at Princess Pinky Girl.
- Make Grinch bark at Design Dazzle.
- Make cranberry pistachio bark at Eat Good 4 Life.
- Make chocolate bark stars at ‘lil Luna.
- Make this Christmas bark at Back for Seconds.
- Make peppermint Oreo bark at The Slow-Roasted Italian.
- Make swirled chocolate bark at The View from Great Island.
- Make your own peppermint bark at Sally’s Baking Addiction.
- Make mint chocolate swirl bark at Love and Olive Oil.
- Make peppermint bark hearts at Oh Nuts.
- Make easy Christmas bark at Pillsbury.
PIN FOR LATER: