A roundup of 20 Christmas pretzels
With the possible exception of peanut butter and chocolate, the salty sweet combination of pretzels and chocolate is my favorite.
Chocolate dipped pretzels are a popular homemade Christmas gift idea, and with good reason.
They taste delicious and they are easy to make. Half your canvas comes ready-made in a bag.
Here is a collection of 20 Christmas pretzels, with links to how-tos, to make for the holiday treats.
- Make mini Christmas tree pretzels at the decorated cookie.
- Try some peppermint bark pretzels at Love from the Oven.
- These Christmas present pretzels at Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke, by Stuffed Suitcaseare so cute.
- Oh come on with the cuteness, pretzel snowmen at Hungry Happenings.
- A classic! Christmas pretzel hugs at Cooking Classy.
- Keep it simple with chocolate caramel Christmas wands at Mom on Timeout.
- Easy to make Christmas poinsettia pretzels at Two Sisters Crafting.
- Love this mini pretzel stick stocking stuffer packaging idea from Lady Behind the Curtain.
- Gorgeous pretzel wreath at Pillsbury.
- Amazing Santa and tree pretzel rods at My Recipes.
- Oh yum. Make cinnamon roll pretzels at Crunchy Creamy Sweet.
- Better than candy canes, candy cane stripe pretzel rods at Wilton.
- Clever Rudolph Rolo pretzels at Reading Confetti.
- Adorable snowman pretzel rods at Every Dishes and DIY.
- Try candy bar pretzel bites at The Gunny Sack.
- I love these polar bear pretzels at Hungry Happenings.
- Whip up some classic dipped pretzel rods at The Cooking Photographer.
- Let’s get Santa in the mix with Santa hat pretzels at Free-N-Fun Christmas.
- Delicious chocolate butterscotch pretzels with toasted coconut at Wine and Glue.
- Easy Christmas tree pretzels at Oh My! Creative.
PIN FOR LATER: