Need some Halloween food ideas for your Halloween party? Here is a roundup of 30 awesome, spooky Halloween appetizers and snacks.
Halloween food ideas
Have you started looking for Halloween food ideas yet? If you’re hosting a Halloween party, Halloween appetizers and snacks are the way to go.
Kids can come and go from trick or treating and grab something non-candy to eat (I do have a couple healthy Halloween ideas in here, and some spooky vegetables).
And with a bunch of different snacks, you can cover all of the Halloween basics: Spiders, mummies, ghosts, skeletons, witches…
- I have to start with this Scream cheese appetizer.
- Make cheesy bones at Kraft.
- For a healthy Halloween appetizer, try veggie witch fingers.
- Check out these amazing pizza skulls at Hungry Happenings.
- I love this “pumpkin” cheese ball at Baking Beauty.
- Bake some jalapeno popper mummies, at Frugal Coupon Living.
- This Jack O’ Lantern bean dip from Stonewalk Kitchen looks easy to recreate.
- Make a clever graveyard taco dip, at Chickabug.
- Check out this spinach dip in a bread cauldron, at Woman’s Day.
- Literally, deviled eggs, by Cookin Canuck.
- Make Jack O’ Lantern quesadillas as Lil’ Luna.
- Try mummy brie, from The Girl Who Ate Everything.
- Check out this witch guacamole dip from Fork and Beans.
- Or make a skeleton vegetable platter.
- Try these unique spooky-message mushroom wontons, by Hungry Happenings.
- Check out this spider web taco dip from Palatable Pastime.
- Make tortilla bats and salsa, at Sainsbury’s.
- How about some creepy feta-covered olive “eyeballs,” by Diethood.
- Also great for a Harry Potter party, cheese broomsticks snack, by Mom Foodie.
- Make a spider bread dip bowl at Woman’s Day.
- Try bat bites, from My Recipes.
- These Halloween appetizers hot dog spiders are kind of adorable.
- Get kids to eat their veggies with vegetable monster mouths, by Snixy Kitchen.
- An easy idea for Halloween cheese and crackers, at Peas and Crayons.
- Make cheddar witch fingers at Cook Like a Champion.
- You’ll probably need some spider deviled eggs, by Delicious as it Looks.
- Make black cat canapes at Tablespoon.
- These mashed potato monsters by Helpful Homemade are freaking me out!
- Try some spooky snakes snacks at Country Living.
- More veggies! Make a spider Halloween veggie dip at Two Healthy Kitchens.
Leave a Reply