Gin and tonic food: A roundup of recipes inspired by the gin and tonic cocktail.
gin and tonic food
Oh, G & T, how I love thee. Gin and tonic is my drink of choice, when I’m drinking cocktails instead of wine, which is rather rare these days. I mean, the cocktail drinking is rare, not the wine drinking. I will always splurge on the top shelf gin, too, because I can so tell the difference. My favorite drink inspired this collection of gin and tonic food, that is, food recipes that are gin and tonic themed. Gin and tonic flavored? I don’t quite know how to describe this roundup.
gin and tonic recipes
- I have to start with my own, of course, this fabulous 3-ingredient gin and tonic boozy fudge.
- How about a whole gin and tonic cake, from GoodFood.
- Or this gin and tonic loaf from Good Housekeeping.
- Try some gin and tonic marshmallows, from Sainsbury’s.
- This is a beautiful G and T ice cream cake from Wilton UK.
- Turn gin and tonic into cheesecake, at Delicious Magazine.
- Finally, a non-dessert recipe! Make gin and tonic pickles at The View from Great Island.
- How very vintage, this gin and tonic Jello mold from Genius Kitchen.
- These gin and tonic truffles from Taming Twins would make a great hostess gift.
- Make some lovely gin and tonic sorbet, at ManMade DIY.
- I could snack on some G and T snack cake, from Fresh April Flowers.
- Find a recipe for G and T cupcakes at Katie Cakes.