cookie sticks n’ nutella

I must admit there’s nothing overly clever about this post. ‘Tis merely another idea for using Nutella: the dipping of cookie sticks.

I used my sugar cookie dough HERE, rolled out, cut into sticks (about 4 inches X 1/2 inch), baked, let cool and dipped away. Yum.

1. brown-suger
    Posted February 18, 2010 at 10:01 pm | Permalink

cookies and nutella T_T the most successful marriage amongst ingredients

2. Jeanette
    Posted February 19, 2010 at 12:11 am | Permalink

I love cookie sticks. Makes great dunkers!

3. Jessica
    Posted February 19, 2010 at 12:39 am | Permalink

that. looks. SO GOOD.

4. Brisbane Baker
    Posted February 19, 2010 at 1:06 am | Permalink

*Drools*.. Thats something I would definitely eat if i was craving something sweet.

Fantastic idea!

5. Pink Martini
    Posted February 19, 2010 at 4:14 am | Permalink

My son finally convinced me to buy a jar. I think he saw one too many Food Network programs. :) I don't think he quite knew what to do with it though and I had no clue. This is a great idea!

6. jess @ pen n' paperflowers
    Posted February 19, 2010 at 9:16 pm | Permalink

i'm nutella obsessed…all i had to do was see the picture of the jar you posted and i just HAD to check out what was going on! *wink* it's good stuff.

i enjoy your blog…VERY much so.

7. Sophia
    Posted February 19, 2010 at 9:42 pm | Permalink

Look so so amazing. Nutella is perfection! Here is my face Nutella recipe: http://www.recipe4living.com/recipes/chocolate_nutella_ravioli.htm

What do you think?

8. Sue Sparks
    Posted February 19, 2010 at 10:12 pm | Permalink

Dangerous, very dangerous;)

Posted February 19, 2010 at 11:27 pm | Permalink

yes, very dangerous! the stuff is so addictive.

yum sophia! I've never made pasta from scratch, but I've been wanting to and this would be a good intro!!

10. An Almost Unschooling Mom
    Posted February 20, 2010 at 2:47 am | Permalink

I left you an award at http://almostunschoolers.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-and-sunshine-awards.html

11. Sue Sparks
    Posted February 20, 2010 at 5:09 am | Permalink

FYI…I have an award for you:)

12. Multi-tasking Mommy
    Posted February 22, 2010 at 12:23 am | Permalink

Um, OK…I have to go buy some Nutella now! That looks WAY too yummy ;)

Posted February 22, 2010 at 1:54 pm | Permalink

way yummy, definitely! Thanks for my awards!! can't wait to spread some of my own. (once the kidder is out cold tonight, I'm going to hop on the award bandwagon, thank you to almost unschooling mom and sue!!!)