flower cookie pop favors (but elsewhere)

flower cookie pop

Perhaps you’ve heard (me say a million times) that I’m writing a book that’s due out (hopefully) by the end of the year. Well, these easy flower cookie pops are sooooort of like something in the book. Sort of. Inspired by. Similar. But not exactly. Still, it qualifies as a sneak peek. I made these as my Guest Post for Sarah, owner and designer of Sheek Shindigs. Check out her blog HERE and her party portfolio HERE.

flower cookie pop

These are super easy to decorate. The sprinkles cover every icing imperfection, so they are perfect for first-time cookie decorators.

Write names on the leaves and use them as personalized party favors or place cards. Arrange them in a Styrofoam block that has been wrapped with tissue paper. Or prop them in cupcakes to make cupcake toppers.

flower cookie pop

1. Rowaida
    Posted May 6, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Permalink

Soo pretty and colorful love love it

2. Paula
    Posted May 6, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Permalink

I really like the colours you chose to decorate these and the personalized leaves are a sweet added touch that completes them perfectly.

Looking forward to that publishing date!

3. Sheek Shindigs
    Posted May 6, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Permalink

I can't wait to make them myself. Thanks again for the post!

4. J+S
    Posted May 6, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Permalink

I friended you on Facebook today. At least I hope it's you…otherwise there is another Meaghan Mountford out there who, I'm sorry to tell you, has stolen your identity! This is the only way I can figure out how to follow you on Pinterest. I am a novice on that site, I realize, but some things are not super intuitive. No pressure on the Facebook thing if there is another way to connect with you on Pinterest…

~Jenifer

5. nicole / Twitter: BTHM1
    Posted May 8, 2011 at 1:19 am | Permalink

I made a similar cookie pop for my daughters school fundraiser- they are SO much easier than cake pops to make and kids adore them!

6. nicole / Twitter: BTHM1
    Posted May 8, 2011 at 1:19 am | Permalink

7. nicole / Twitter: BTHM1
    Posted May 8, 2011 at 1:19 am | Permalink

8. nicole / Twitter: BTHM1
    Posted May 8, 2011 at 1:19 am | Permalink

Posted May 8, 2011 at 11:29 am | Permalink

thanks all! totally agree Nicole. Less room for error or things falling off of sticks!

10. Anxiety Cause
    Posted May 9, 2011 at 2:37 am | Permalink

These look great for kiddie parties. Thank you for sharing how to do these.