flower cookie pop favors (but elsewhere)

simple flower cookie pops - the decorated cookie
Perhaps you’ve heard (me say a million times) that I’m writing a book that’s due out (hopefully) by the end of the year. Well, these easy flower cookie pops are sooooort of like something in the book. Sort of. Inspired by. Similar. But not exactly. Still, it qualifies as a sneak peek. I made these as my Guest Post for Sarah, owner and designer of Sheek Shindigs. Check out her blog HERE and her party portfolio HERE.
These are super easy to decorate. The sprinkles cover every icing imperfection, so they are perfect for first-time cookie decorators.

simple flower cookie pops - the decorated cookie

Write names on the leaves and use them as personalized party favors or place cards. Arrange them in a Styrofoam block that has been wrapped with tissue paper. Or prop them in cupcakes to make cupcake toppers.

Comments

1. Paula says

I really like the colours you chose to decorate these and the personalized leaves are a sweet added touch that completes them perfectly.

Looking forward to that publishing date!

2. J+S says

I friended you on Facebook today. At least I hope it's you…otherwise there is another Meaghan Mountford out there who, I'm sorry to tell you, has stolen your identity! This is the only way I can figure out how to follow you on Pinterest. I am a novice on that site, I realize, but some things are not super intuitive. No pressure on the Facebook thing if there is another way to connect with you on Pinterest…

~Jenifer

3. nicole / Twitter: BTHM1 says

I made a similar cookie pop for my daughters school fundraiser- they are SO much easier than cake pops to make and kids adore them!

4. nicole / Twitter: BTHM1 says