Looking for an inexpensive and fun Halloween craft that can double as decor? Try one of these 15 Halloween rock painting ideas.
Halloween rock painting ideas
If you have the painting bug and looking for a good surface, rocks are a great go-to. Rock painting is an inexpensive craft activity for kids and adults alike. Make something spooky to decorate your house or yard or neighborhood! Here are 15 Halloween rock painting ideas with tutorials to get you started.
looking for more painted rocks?
Check out this roundup of 30 awesome painted rocks ideas. I’ve also painted flower rocks.
15 Halloween painted rocks
- Find step-by-step instructions to paint Jack O’ Lantern rocks at Adventure-in-a-Box.
- Here is a fun Halloween stone collection from Inspiration Edit, with tutorial.
- Ohmygoodness, these eyeball rocks from Making Things is Awesome are, well, awesome.
- Painted sugar skull rocks by Alisa Burke are incredible.
- I adore these spooky windows by Little Retro Market.
- Ghosts in the graveyard rocks from I Love Painted Rocks are a clever idea.
- Find 12 cute Halloween rock ideas at Rock Painting 101, including these adorable Halloween candy trick or treaters, and mummy rocks.
- I need to try glow-in-the-dark rocks, from Crafts by Amanda.
- Yikes! Make zombie rocks at Simple Everyday Mom.
- Loving these fall and Halloween themed rocks from Crafts Unleashed.
- Cute idea for a painted rock Halloween display! Watch the video how-tos for these rocks by Michael’s.
- Find the step-by-step how-tos to make cute monster rocks at Twitchetts.
- Paint some gorgeous leaf rocks at Modge Podge Rocks.
- Create any expression on these ghost rocks from The Sweeter Side of Mommyhood.
Leave a Reply