A roundup of 20 handmade Mother’s Day gifts ideas from adults (and teens and tweens)
handmade Mother’s Day gift ideas
Not that we don’t all looooove the macaroni necklaces and pencil holders, but if you’re an actual grown-up, adult person and want to make a homemade gift for your mother (or a crafty older kid, tween, or teen), here are 20 handmade Mother’s Day gift ideas from adults.
- I’ll start out with my painted wine glasses.
- Make these decoupage flower pots at Ashley Ann Photography.
- Make some leather travel tags at Damask Love.
- Find this free embroidery pattern at Sarah Hearts.
- Make some photo tea bags at Northstory.
- Make a watercolor mug at Piece of Rainbow.
- Learn to make a concrete vase at Paper and Stitch.
- Make hexagon fabric trays at A Spoonful of Sugar.
- Make a bouquet of no-sew felt flowers at Mommy Moment.
- Make her a shrink plastic ring at Alisa Burke.
- Make a photo keychain at Mod Podge Rocks.
- Make some fabric-covered books at Two Twenty One.
- Does she spend time out in the yard? Make some balloon-dipped citronella candles at Sugar and Cloth.
- Make some stitched planters at Pretty Life Girls.
- Crochet some washcloths at Mama in a Stitch.
- Make felt ball coasters at Inspired by Charm.
- Make awesome hanging wall vases at Design Mom.
- Make her a tote bag at Crazy Little Projects.
- Make seersucker tea towels at Sugar and Cloth.
- Make a cool marbled paperweight at Kiwi Crate.
PIN FOR LATER: