It’s broiling outside. Who wants to turn on the oven? Here are 20 Rice Krispie treats for summer.
Summer Rice Krispie Treats
‘Tis the season of no-bake desserts! When it’s too hot to turn on the oven, try some of these Rice Krispie Treats for summer. Need a basic recipe? Here is our award-winning BEST Rice Krispie Treat recipe.
For BBQs, parties, or just because: 20 summer-themed cereal treats to try.
Of course I need to start with some from one of my other sites.
- A cereal treat version of a summer staple: Watermelon Rice Krispie treats.
- Best summer mash-up: S’mores Rice Krispie Treats.
- Cute as can be popsicle Rice Krispie Treats.
- Stay cool with ice cream sandwich treats.
- Or, how about some ice cream cone cereal treats, with strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, and even mint chocolate chip.
- We use real, dried strawberries in our strawberry Rice Krispie treats, so they burst with flavor.
- How clever are corn on the cob treats? From Kid Friendly Things To Do.
- Perfect flavor for summer: Lemon cereal treats.
- I wish I was on a boat right now. Sailboat cereal treats from Midwestern Moms.
- I’m not very sporty, but baseball cereal treats are for summer, right?
- Ha! Make a big cheesburger Rice Krispy treat at the Thrillist.
- Pink lemonade treats from Sprinkles for Breakfast are so pretty.
- Or check out these mermaid krispy treats!
- What?! Lawn mower treats? Great idea from In the Kids Kitchen.
- Fruit punch krispy treats from Deliciously Sprinkled look, well, delicious.
- I’m loving these caramel Rice Krispie Treat starfish from Hungry Happenings.
- Or check out these adorable dolphins.
- Goldfish cereal treats from See Vanessa Craft are adorable.
- Ooh, pina colada Rice Krispie Treats from the Kitchn. (Yes, with rum.)
- How about some key lime pie Rice Krispie treats from Kitchen Concoctions?