A roundup of 25 healthy cauliflower substitute recipes to try.
cauliflower substitute recipes
If Pinterest has taught me anything, it’s that cauliflower is a substitute for every other food. Anything that is high carb or high fat (also known as “delicious”) can apparently be swapped out for cauliflower. So I thought I’d round up recipes that feature this magical vegetable as substitutes for less healthy stuff. Here are 25 healthy cauliflower substitute recipes.
I need to add one more! I tried my own cauliflower grilled cheese, and I actually loved it!
- Yum! cauliflower tortillas at Recipe Girl.
- Make crock pot cauliflower and cheese at Spicy Southern Kitchen.
- Try cauliflower cheesy breadsticks at Jo Cooks.
- Love this cauliflower pizza crust at Damn Delicious.
- Make cauliflower rice at The Kitchn.
- How about cauliflower rice sushi at Brit and Co.
- What? cauliflower burgers at Pinch of Yum.
- cauliflower alfredo sauce at Crunchy Creamy Sweet.
- Make cauliflower everything “bagels” at Lexi’s Clean Kitchen.
- Breakfast? a cauliflower crust quiche at Fresh April Flours.
- For the picnic, cauliflower potato salad at Nellie Bellie.
- Snack on cauliflower nachos at Fit Foodie Finds.
- Serve cauliflower “wings” at Cupcakes and Kale Chips.
- Need to try cauliflower bread at Kirbie’s Cravings.
- Make cauliflower tots at Gimme Delicious.
- Another version of cauliflower grilled cheese at The Iron You.
- Make chicken-fried cauliflower at Delish.
- Bake cauliflower “steaks” at The Food Network.
- Side ish? mashed cauliflower at Faithfulness Farm.
- Make Jalapeno and cheddar cauliflower muffins at I Breathe I’m Hungry.
- Cozy cauliflower mac and cheese at epicurious.
- What? Make cauliflower noodle lasagna at The Iron You.
- don’t forget dessere cauliflower chocolate cake at Chocolate Covered Katie.
- Make cauliflower pancakes at Kiss My Broccoli.
- cauliflower chowder at Two Peas and Their Pod.
PIN FOR LATER:
Leave a Reply