A roundup of awesome Lego crafts for kids and adults alike.
Have a bin full of Legos? Tired of stepping on them scattered all over the floor? Turn them into something useful. Here are 25 Lego crafts (also known as upcycling Legos for you hipsters) that you can make with all those extra bits and pieces.
But wait! There’s more! Upcycle Altoids tins into adorable Lego kits. Great for a travel game or party favors.
- Make a Lego clock with interchangeable numbers at instructables.
- Make a Lego necklace at Lil Blue Boo.
- Or make Lego earrings.
- Make Lego snowglobes at MinnieCo.
- Or, make a Lego key holder.
- Turn Legos into picture puzzles at I Can Teach My Child.
- Make Lego planters at Hello, Wonderful.
- Make some Lego rings at Chez Beeper Bebe.
- Make a Lego soap dispenser at Simply Sara.
- Or make this silly rescue Lego soap at Fireflies and Mudpies.
- Make a Lego utensil holder at The Kitchn.
- Make a Lego vase at Fab Art DIY.
- Make a Minifigure bracelet at Instructables.
- Make Lego friendship bracelets at The Centsible Life.
- Or, make a Lego maze.
- Make Lego terrariums at Brit Co.
- Use Legos to hold your cords.
- Make a Lego picture frame at See Vanessa Craft.
- Make a Lego travel kit at Mama. Papa. Bubba.
- Check out this birdhouse at Lego Quest.
- Make a Lego chess board at Teach Beside Me.
- Make Lego centerpieces at Rachel Ray.
- Make a charging station at Instructables.
- Make a Lego playing card holder at Little Bins for Little Hands.
- This Lego calendar is for sale, but maybe you can make your own?
PIN FOR LATER: