A roundup of 25 football food ideas, or, fun football-themed foods to serve at your Super Bowl party.
football food ideas
Apparently the big football match thing, the “Super Bowl,” is coming up soon.
I know this because my husband cares about football. I, for one, am less enthralled.
But I do enjoy the party part of the The Big Game. And the commercials.
So if you’re hosting any fun gatherings this football season, here are 25 fun football food ideas to get the party started. (Specifically, only foods that look like footballs. Really.)
(This post was originally published in January of 2018.)
Super Bowl party food
- Try football team Oreos.
- Yum! football tortillas.
- Fun no-carve football cake at Craftsy.
- Clever football French fries at Hungry Happenings.
- Make peanut butter cup footballs at The First Year blog.
- Try mini football cupcakes at Sarah’s Bake Studio.
- Love this jalapeno popper football dip at Peas and Crayons.
- Make microwave caramel footballs at Hungry Happenings.
- Make chocolate strawberry football cupcakes at Mom Endeavors.
- Make pepperoni pizza football dip at Mom on Timeout.
- Make football cookies at Munchkin Munchies.
- Wow! beer mug cheese stuffed pretzel footballs at Hungry Happenings.
- Make 50 yard line brownies at The Partiologist.
- how about football Rice Krispie Treats at That’s What Che Said.
- football brownies at Celebrating Sweets.
- Amazing cocktail weiners footballs at Pillsbury.
- Make cookies and cream football dip at Shugary Sweets.
- Try football pretzel rods at Sarah’s Bake Studio.
- (Um, oops. This one is soccer, of course. I made a mistake. But it’s a cool cake, so I’m keeping in anyway. And technically, “soccer” is “football” elsewhere in the world.) Make a football pinata cake at BBC Goodfood.
- Try a football dip bowl at Dessert Now Dinner Later.
- Make Nutter Butter referees at The Girl Who Ate Everything.
- chocolate covered strawberry footballs at Domestic Fits.