Gather ’round all ye Star Wars fans. I have something awesome for you. That’s right. You can re-create the Dagobah System (the dreary, isolated planet of mist, mud and swamps, home to Yoda, and the site where Luke irritably learns to control the Force–or not–from his Jedi Master) on brownies.
And it’s easy, I promise. Chocolate frosting for the mud, cotton candy for the fog, pretzels for the trees and some green candy melts for the moss. That’s it! Oh, and the Yoda figurine. Bonus points for Luke Skywalker and his X-wing.
May the Fourth be with you.
Need more Star Wars fun food ideas? I have quite a few.
- Star Wars cookies on circles.
- Star Wars droids on marshmallows.
- Star Wars droids on cookies.
- Star Wars snack mix.
- Star Wars landscape cookies.
- Dagobah system brownies.
- A roundup of 50 of the BEST Star Wars food ideas.