No-bake Memorial Day or 4th of July dessert idea: Make a pull-apart graham cracker American flag dessert.
no-bake flag dessert
This no-bake American flag dessert is super delicious and gosh darn easy to make, too.
Perfect for the 4th of July, it’s a pull-apart graham cracker “cake” with frosting, berries, and marshmallows.
I originally made this yummy treat for KIX cereal. (Hence, why the “stars” on the flag are made with Kix cereal!)
how to make a no-bake graham cracker American flag dessert
you will need:
- 9 graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- frosting (store-bought or homemade buttercream frosting)
- Kix cereal (or comparable cereal or candy)
what to do:
Arrange the graham crackers length wise, three rows and three columns.
Spread a thin layer of frosting over the graham crackers.
Arrange blueberries and cereal for the states. Arrange strawberry slices and mini marshmallows for the stripes.
more easy 4th of July desserts
- Boozy cherry bombs in red, white, and blue are for grown-ups only!
- Icing and red, white, and blue sprinkles made decorating star cookies a breeze.
- One of my most popular posts, try American flag s’mores dip.
PIN FOR LATER:
This recipe was originally posted in May 2014 and updated in June 2021.