A roundup of ugly sweater food ideas for your ugly sweater Christmas party.
ugly sweater food ideas
Aw. I really hate the word “ugly.” Truly. I never, ever use it. But for keyword searches, I kind of have to, because that’s what those tacky (can’t we use “tacky” instead?) sweaters are called by everyone else. For those of you who love ugly Christmas sweaters because you love Christmas sweaters, or love them for the kitsch, or love them for that ugly sweater part you are hosting, here are 16 ugly Christmas sweater food ideas for you. Or rather, tacky sweater food ideas for you.
Are you throwing an ugly sweater Christmas party? Have any more ideas for kitschy fun?
- Make an ugly sweater cake at Mom Loves Baking.
- They actually sell an ugly sweater cake pan.
- Make R2D2 ugly sweater cookies at ehow.
- Make ugly sweater fudge at The Cards We Drew.
- Make ugly sweater gingerbread men at My Recipes.
- Make these ugly sweater pizzas from Fork and Beans.
- Make ugly sweater cookies at i am baker.
- Make an ugly sweater cake at Hungry Happenings, by The Partiologist.
- Make eggnog cupcakes with ugly sweater toppers at Jeanie and Lulu’s Kitchen.
- Make an ugly sweater cupcake cake at Purple Chocolat Home.
- Cover push pops with ugly sweaters at And Everything Sweet.
- Make ugly sweater drink cozies at Lady Behind the Curtain.
- Check out ugly sweater cake pops for sale at Jamie’s Sweet Revenge.
- Make ugly sweater cakes and cookies at Wilton.
- Make and ugly sweater serving platter at Tikkido.
- A Buddy the Elf spaghetti contest is fitting, at Layers of Happiness.
PIN FOR LATER