A roundup of 21 peppermint candy crafts for Christmas
candy cane crafts
Do you know how many things you can make with peppermints? A lot.
remember once as a kid I made candy wreaths for Christmas gifts. I glued tons and tons of candy to Styrofoam rings and gave them as gifts to my aunts and uncles.
I also remember how long it took me. Long. I was just a kid. If you’re a go-getter like the kid me (less so the adult me), here are 21 peppermint candy crafts to make this holiday season.
more holiday craft ideas
- Try these melting snowman painted rocks.
- For a Christmas centerpiece, make felt trees.
- If you need alternatives to traditional Christmas trees, check out this roundup.
- I’m in love with this peppermint cupcake stand at Pizzazzerie.
- Make peppermint bowls at Design Sponge.
- Or make these square peppermint bowls at Lilyshop.
- Please make peppermint shot glasses this year. By The Watering Mouth.
- Make a peppermint tray at Munchkin Munchies.
- Or these peppermint plates at Lilyshop.
- Make peppermint ornaments at Martha Stewart.
- Or these peppermint ornaments at Better Homes and Gardens.
- Make a peppermint tree with little ornaments at Sugartown Sweets.
- Make a candy cane sleigh at Betty Crocker. (Note the image shown is NOT from Betty Crocker. The original link is no longer valid, so I replaced the link with a working one.)
- Make candy cane placeholders at Industrious Justice.
- Make peppermint letters at Centsational Girl.
- Make a candy cane wreath at Better Homes and Gardens.
- Or this classic peppermint wreath at Gwynn Wasson Designs.
- I love the pattern of this peppermint monogram wreath at Two Twenty One.
- Or make this awesome peppermint star wreath at Virginia Sweet Pea.
- Make a peppermint stick wreath at Crafts N’ Coffee.
- Make peppermint cone trees at She Knows.
- Make peppermint candles at Stonewall Kitchen.
- Or a candy cane candlestick at Be What We Love.
- Make peppermint topiaries at By Stephanie Lynn.
PIN FOR LATER:
I love red & white at Christmas, and if it involves candy, all the better! Thank you for including CraftsnCoffee.com in this sweet round up!
Helen B says
I am looking for the templet for making Better Homes and Gardens Peppermint candy Sleigh if anyone can help?
Do the bowls that you bake get sticky at all if you keep them or are they use them only this year
Hi Debbie, If you click the links to go to the original sources, you may be able to ask the blogger who made the bowls! Thanks!