A roundup of 20 macrame projects — retro macrame crafts and DIY.
DIY macrame projects
If you said “macrame projects” to me (though I’m sure if we met, we’d have a lot of interesting things to discuss before getting to macrame), I think of that plant hanger in my aunt’s condo back in the ’70s. The one in shades of brown and orange. Well, if pinterest and google know anything (and I think we both know they do, a LOT), macrame is making a comeback. Or has it already made the comeback and I’m just behind the times? That’s totally likely.
Here are some utterly un-’70s macrame projects for you. Find more super cool crafts at Pinterest. You might also like these craft roundups:
- 36 DIY kitchen crafts
- 30 paper flower crafts
- 25 air-dry clay crafts
- 30 no-sew crafts
- 30 beginner knitting projects
- Make an easy hanger for your light bulb aquarium.
- Make a hanging chair.
- Craft a pretty wall hanging.
- This macrame-polymer clay bracelet is beautiful.
- Make a hanger for a whole fish bowl.
- Makeover an aluminum chair.
- I love these hanging baskets. They may be my first project.
- Make a dip-dye macrame necklace.
- Be practical with a produce bag.
- Wow. You can make this hanging chair.
- Add some color to a cushion.
- Find some beaded ring how-tos.
- Some curtains for you.
PIN FOR LATER: