Avoid the sewing machine and threaded needle and try out one of these 30 no-sew crafts for your next project.
I like crafts as much as the next person (if I’m in a room full of people who like crafts). But I admit sewing is not my strongest skill. I lack precision. And patience.
And an ability to sew straight lines. And I just don’t feel like lugging out my sewing machine or jamming needles into my fingers.
So every time I scan pinterest and see the words “no-sew,” I pause. If you, too, want to keep things as easy as possible in life and fear the threaded needle, here are 30 no-sew crafts for you to try.
- Of course I need to start with my uber-popular no-sew rainbow fleece scarf.
- Use T-shirt scraps to make this bracelet.
- no-sew T-shirt braided rug at The Wonder Forest.
- sweater wrap at A Beautiful Mess.
- I love these no-sew felt flowers from Mommy Moment.
- tote bag from a pillowcase at Apartment Therapy.
- fleece blankets at A Girl and a Glue Gun.
- Turn a T-shirt into a tote bag.
- no-sew wrap around skirt at Sewing Rabbit.
- no-sew pom pom curtains at Bless’er House.
- Make a no-sew floor pillow at A Fabulous Fete.
- Or try this floor pillow at The Kitchen and The Cave.
- planters from jeans at Pillar Box Blue.
- no-sew knotted pillow at Our Life Down Unda.
- pillow from a grain sack at Stone Gable.
- a market tote bag at Martha Stewart.
- no-sew pet bed at Frugal Freebies.
- fabric panel art at Bella Dia.
- no-sew octopus at While She Naps.
- no-sew wall pocket at Knick of Time.
- Make a no-sew clutch at Kollabora.
- try this felted clutch at Francois et moi.
- This no-sew fox cozy is by Lia Griffith.
- embroidery hoop wall organizer at DIY Candy.
- no-sew felt succulents at Shaken Together .