A roundup of alternative Christmas trees ideas
Alternative Christmas trees? Why?!
There are many reasons to have an nontraditional, treeless Christmas tree… having cats that like to climb trees, having toddlers that like to climb trees, not wanting all the pine needles (oh the pine needles), having a limited budget or limited space (this city gal can relate). H
ere are 31 unique treeless alternative Christmas trees ideas.
more christmas ideas
Looking for more fun this holiday? Check out these roundups.
- 20 creative Christmas appetizers
- 25 Grinch food ideas
- 21 peppermint candy crafts
- 25 Christmas Rice Krispie Treats
- 16 ugly sweater food ideas
- Make a disco ball Christmas tree at Studio DIY.
- Check out this simple dowel Christmas tree at My Scandinavian Home.
- This company sells Christmas tree wood frames you can decorate however you like.
- Cute Christmas tree from pillows from Maggie Makes.
- Hang a Christmas tree on the wall with lights at Martha Stewart.
- Christmas tree with planks of wood at Apartment Therapy.
- Craft newspaper Christmas tree at Mother Earth Living.
- Stack a Christmas tree from books at Family Sponge.
- Put a tree on your wall from trinkets at Hello.
- Just rearrange your shelves to make a Christmas tree.
- Love this space-saving Christmas tree at Lowe’s.
- Minimalist, cool Christmas tree with fabric paint at vtwonen.
- Check out this Christmas tree using a mirror.
- Try a cardboard Christmas tree at instructables.
- This gorgeous stick Christmas tree (source unknown).
- Check out this wine bottle Christmas tree at The Yule Log. Make a smaller version with this frame from amazon and these bottle lights.
- Simple washi tape Christmas tree at Hom.
- Check out this ladder Christmas tree at Funky Junk Interiors.
- Recycled Christmas tree from egg cartons.
- Pretty Christmas tree from ornaments at Not Martha.
- I love this corner Christmas tree from Welke.
- PVC pipe tree at Martha Stewart.
- Fun twig tree on the wall at The Art of Doing Stuff.
- Check out this plywood Christmas tree at Shelterness.
- wrapping paper Christmas tree at A Little Tipsy.
- Christmas tree from IKEA wall ledges at Mer Mag.
- chalkboard Christmas tree at A Legg Up.
- paper garland Christmas tree at Curbly.
- wood Christmas tree at Pretty Handy Girl.
- I love this crazy colorful tree.
Lastly, check out this video how-to to make a hanging cardboard Christmas tree.
PIN FOR LATER:
Leave a Reply