A roundup of 20 creative Christmas appetizers. Clever, fun food to serve at your holiday party!
This roundup of Christmas appetizers isn’t just your standard cheese balls and boring dips. Here are 20 creative Christmas appetizers in shapes like trees and snowmen. Because I’m all about the fun food crafts.
- Check out this amazing cheese Christmas tree at The Girl Who Ate Everything.
- Make a Caprese Christmas wreath at Cafe Delites.
- Try easy Santa rolls.
- Make a skillet dip snowman at Hungry Happenings.
- Find this Christmas tree cheese board at Home is Where the Boat Is.
- Or try this Spinach Tortellini wreath.
- Love the “JOY” veggie platter at Modern Parents Messy Kids.
- Such clever egg snowmen at Roxy’s Kitchen.
- Ha! stocking hot dogs at The Peach Kitchen.
- A pine cone Christmas tree appetizer at Living Locurto.
- Cute snowman cheese ball at Crafts a la Mode.
- Or try this snowman cheese ball at Eclectic Recipes.
- Here is a simple cheese wreath at Five Heart Home.
- Try the Christmas tree fruit platter at The First Year Blog.
- Easy Christmas tree cheese and sausage platter at Honey and Lime.