A roundup of 25 Grinch food ideas for Christmas.
Grinch food ideas
Maybe Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas means a little bit more. Like marshmallow pops and cookies.
Here’s a roundup of 25 Grinch-themed foods from Dr. Seuss’s classic book and the yearly special so you can celebrate a growing heart this Christmas season with green stuff.
If you’re looking for Grinch food ideas for any of your holiday parties, check out these recipes and tutorials from some of my favorite bloggers.
- Delicious Grinch fudge at How To Make Easy Fudge.
- Easy Grinch Rice Krispie treats at How to Make Cereal Treats.
- Breakfast idea. Grinch pancakes at Hungry Happenings.
- Grinch pretzels at Natural Beach Living.
- So green Grinch cookies at Life, Love and Sugar.
- Starting at home, Grinch marshmallow pops at the decorated cookie.
- Heart-inside Grinch cake at The Bearfoot Baker.
- Strawberry topped Grinch cupcakes at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen.
- Have a Grinch cocktail at Sweet ReciPEAS.
- Grinch cookies at Wannabite.
- Gorgeous! Grinch candy cups at Hungry Happenings.
- Cute and easy Grinch cake bites at Celebrate Creativity.
- Love these Grinch cake pops at Nashville Sweets.
- How about a Grinch bento at One Crafty Thing.
- Make Grinch cookies at Sweet Sugarbelle.
- Or try cake mix Grinch cookies at In Katrina’s Kitchen.
- Yes please Grinch Jello shots at Delish.
- Fruit Grinch kabobs at Momables.
- Ewww… green mac and cheese at Weelicious.
- Such cute Grinch cupcakes at Make Bake Celebrate.
- Very clever Grinch guacamole at Kudos Kitchen.
- Try some Grinch Rice Krispie Treats at Sugar Swings! Serve Some.
- Great gift idea! M and M Grinch ornaments at Jo Lynne Shane.
- Easy Grinch Jello Cups at The Keeper of the Cheerios.
- Make Grinch punch at Babble.
PIN FOR LATER: