Perler beads are a creative tool for making fun designs, jewelry, trinkets, key chains and more! Check out these perler bead animals.
What should I make with my perler beads?
Perler beads (or fuse, hama, melty beads…) have so many creative possibilities.
Check out this roundup of 30 AWESOME PERLER BEAD PATTERNS, including instructions on how to melt perler beads. You can make home decor, jewelry, key chains, coasters, planters, and more.
Here are 15 PERLER BEAD JEWELRY PATTERNS.
Free animal perler bead patterns
- How cute is this perler bead sloth from Cutesy Crafts?
- Or, try the turtle.
- I adore these fox perler bead coasters from Pfefferminzgruen.
- There are tons of ideas at the Perler website, like this fish.
- Make your pets! Melty bead patterns for dogs, cats, and another fish.
- These bird patterns are so pretty.
- You can even make a monkey on an island.
- Oh my! Deer taxidermy at CBC.
- Baa. A cute 3D sheep from Pink Stripey Socks.