christmas oreos

I’ve been searching for the seasonal, white chocolate covered Oreos (see the snowmen and snowflakes I made last year HERE). I found these mint chocolate covered ones instead. Alas, they shall do. For a quick n’ easy Christmas cookie shortcut, simply decorate chocolate covered Oreos.

you will need:*
chocolate covered Oreos
icing
disposable frosting bags
couplers
rubber bands
food coloring
sizes 2 and 3 decorating tips

*Find all of the decorating supplies at major craft stores. For food coloring, I use Americolor soft gel pastes (Red Red, Leaf Green, Electric Green and Bright White)

what to do:
Prepare frosting, tint desired colors and fill frosting bags fitted with sizes “2″ or “3″ tip. Tie closed with rubber bands. Decorate cookie with candy canes, trees, stripes or any other design and let sit overnight before wrapping.

1. caryn
    Posted December 6, 2009 at 10:39 pm | Permalink

you are so cute! i am not sure how i found your blog–but i love it! you have some fabulous ideas–thank you for sharing! Merry Christmas!

2. Sue Sparks
    Posted December 6, 2009 at 11:26 pm | Permalink

I'm going to have to look for these…I especially like the candy canes! Your white ones are cute too, especially the snowman!

3. J+S
    Posted December 7, 2009 at 12:13 am | Permalink

I know it appears that I stalk you (probably because I do!) Just love this idea too. Mind if I do a double post on this and the marshmallows? You are so cool!

4. oneordinaryday
    Posted December 7, 2009 at 12:32 am | Permalink

Great way to add a homemade touch!

5. Anncoo
    Posted December 7, 2009 at 2:44 am | Permalink

This is so cute. You're very creative :D

6. Cakebrain
    Posted December 7, 2009 at 5:44 am | Permalink

I've been crazy looking for these white oreos this year too! I haven't found any. I may have to buy *gasp* Wagon Wheels or dip my own Oreos…not going to happen I think :p
    I love your simple yet striking designs.

7. Kate
    Posted December 7, 2009 at 4:56 pm | Permalink

What a great shortcut and adding the piping makes them look totally homeade! Love it!

8. Baking Monster
    Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:51 am | Permalink

those are so cute!that sad thing is I didn't even know that chocolate covered oreos exsisted. I will look for these now!