A roundup of 20 awesome Easter cupcakes ideas!
It’s time to start thinking cute bunnies and spring flowers! And it’s definitely time to start thinking how these translate into Easter cupcakes. Here is a collection of the best ideas for Easter treats for kids, for classroom parties, or for just a fun dessert.
- Get started with some flower pot chocolate cupcakes. Free bunny printables included!
- It doesn’t get easier than these lamb cupcakes.
- Or try baking cupcakes in a jar and top with chocolate bunnies.
- Ohmygoodness. Reese’s Cup Easter bunny cupcakes from Hungry Happenings!
- Bunny butt cupcakes are adorable too.
- Easter basket cupcakes from Sugarhero are amazing!
- I adore the bluebirds in these nest cupcakes from Cooking Classy.
- Make some carrot cupcakes at Just a Taste.
- Loving these chick cupcakes from The Simple Sweet Life.
- How about bunny ears cupcakes from My Kitchen Escapades?
- Assemble candy-filled basket cupcakes at bakerella.
- Simple but pretty speckled Easter cupcakes, by Urban Bakes.
- How cute are these flower pot cupcakes from Make Bake Celebrate?
- Sweet and simple Easter cupcakes from Taste and Tell.
- Carrots from the garden cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake!
- Use jelly beans to make gorgeous flower cupcakes, at Jelly Belly.
- Add little cookies to make chick cupcakes, by Sweet Sugarbelle.
- Make a pull-apart Easter bunny cupcake cake at Crafty Morning.
- Daisy mini cupcakes from Sarah’s Bake Studio are so pretty.
- Can’t go wrong with Peeps cupcakes! by Mommy Savers.