A roundup of egg carton crafts for kids and adults. Great use of leftover Easter egg cartons.
egg carton crafts
Egg cartons. They aren’t just for eggs. Some quick searching on the interwebs shows just how clever you folks are with egg cartons. We’re not just talking kids’ crafts, either, but some DIY projects for the grown-ups, too. As Easter approaches (well, it’s only February, but it’s crazy warm outside so I’m thinking Spring), you might you have a surplus of egg cartons. Egg carton crafts to the rescue! Then you’ll have a surplus of egg carton crafts you’ll have to deal with.
- Play checkers.
- These cherry blossom branches say Spring.
- Make a piggy bank.
- Make some characters.
- Show off some wall art.
- Stack cartons into a stool.
- Plant some succulents.
- Make some beautiful flower garland.
- Craft rose name cards.
- Or some fairy lights.
- I can’t believe this rooster is made from egg cartons.
- Make sea creatures.
- Make egg carton flowers.
- Party with pom pom ice cream cone garland.
PIN FOR LATER: