Thanksgiving! pumpkin pie cookies for Celebrations

Three-in-a-row Thanksgiving cookie ideas for ya’… I made these for Celebrations. First up, pumpkin pie that fits in your hand, you can stack, package and even ship. Because they are cookies.

1. Victoria (The District Chocoholic)
    Posted November 7, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

Could you be any cuter? No. These are amazing.

2. bridget {bake at 350}
    Posted November 7, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

I love the little piece cut out! :) So sweet!

3. Paula
    Posted November 7, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Permalink

Adorable. Love pumpkin pie and love these pumpkin pie cookies. Strangely enough I have a craving for both now.

4. Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com
    Posted November 7, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Permalink

These are adorable!

5. Trish - Sweetology101
    Posted November 7, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Permalink

I hate to default to "these are cute…" but truth is, they are…cute.

6. Amanda
    Posted November 7, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Permalink

Those are so cute. You are so talented.

7. Jaclyn from Celebrations
    Posted November 7, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Permalink

Meaghan! We absolutely LOVE these cookies! Thank you again for sharing them with us at Celebrations!

8. Becky @ the Mixing Bowl Diary
    Posted November 7, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Permalink

cute!! look like a real piece of cake!!

9. Roberta Giovaneli
    Posted November 7, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Permalink

Hello, I'm from BRASIL, and I love your work !
    Congratulations
    I mentioned you and put a few pictures on my blog !
    I hope you enjoy !
    I'm your follower
    Thanks for inspire me.

10. LilaLoa
    Posted November 8, 2011 at 2:21 am | Permalink

You have so many clever ideas! Wouldn't these be great with pumpkin pie spice added to the dough and then you could use cinnamon chips on the edges! My husband would LOVE these!

11. the decorated cookie
    Posted November 8, 2011 at 3:31 am | Permalink

Aw, my blogging buddies, you're all too sweet to moi! And thank you to Jaclyn! And hi Roberta, thank you!!

12. Magicka
    Posted November 8, 2011 at 6:26 am | Permalink

They are soo cute and perfectly made as always. Thanks Meaghan!…

13. Sarah, Maison Cupcake
    Posted November 8, 2011 at 11:02 am | Permalink

These are so adorable, I love them!

14. Mandy Crandell
    Posted November 8, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Permalink

Another fantastic idea! Plus, you have to eat the whole thing. ;)

Posted November 9, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Permalink

SO cute, especially the tiny slice~love it! Time to pin!

16. vkmiller
    Posted November 14, 2011 at 1:10 am | Permalink

These cookies look so cute! You gave me a great idea…I'm going to make them for Thanksgiving. I found some cookie bags at Box and Wrap and then I can send my quests home with a little treat. Here's the link if you're interested.

17. Karen Tripp
    Posted November 15, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Permalink

Another great idea and a little slice of heaven.