A roundup of 20 Thanksgiving kids’ table ideas.
Thanksgiving kids’ table ideas
Here are 20 ideas for Thanksgiving kids’ tables.
This year, we’re not having any extra kids, so we don’t need an extra table, but I still like collecting these ideas for those years when cousins abound. So if you have a bunch of littles getting knocked down to the card table, at least you can make it a cool place to go.
- One year I made felt leaf napkin holders and barrettes.
- Make turkey crayon holders at Paging Supermom.
- Set a bright and colorful kids table at Pizzazzerie.
- Easy turkey plate at Dukes and Duchesses.
- Set the kids up with some turkey snacks, from Lisa Storms.
- Make turkey juice boxes at Fun Squared.
- Print some Thanksgiving Word Searches at Or So She Says.
- Or print out this game at My Sister’s Suitcase.
- Cute turkey place card holders at Real Simple.
- Clever turkey treats at Clean and Scentsible.
- Love all the ideas for this Thanksgiving kids table at Fiskars.
- Make a Pilgrim centerpiece at One Charming Party.
- Try a thankful tree at Twitchetts.
- Make a turkey box crayon holder at Love the Day.
- pom pom turkeys at Growing Up Gabel.
- Find free printable placemats at Ella Claire.
- Use kraft paper for the table, at View from the Fridge.
- Make turkey finger puppets at Martha Stewart.
- Play Thanksgiving Mad Libs, from My Sister’s Suitcase.
- Check out these Thanksgiving printables from Handmade Charlotte.
PIN FOR LATER:
Leave a Reply