A roundup of 20 Thanksgiving kids’ table ideas.
Thanksgiving kids’ table ideas
This year, we’re not having any extra kids, so we don’t need an extra table, but I still like collecting these ideas for those years when cousins abound. So if you have a bunch of littles getting knocked down to the card table, at least you can make it a cool place to go. Here are 20 ideas for Thanksgiving kids’ tables.
- One year I made felt leaf napkin holders and barrettes.
- Make turkey crayon holders at Paging Supermom.
- Set a bright and colorful kids table at Pizzazzerie.
- Make a turkey plate at Dukes and Duchesses.
- Set the kids up with some turkey snacks, from Lisa Storms.
- Make turkey juice boxes at Fun Squared.
- Print some Thanksgiving Word Searches at Or So She Says.
- Or print out this game at My Sister’s Suitcase.
- Make turkey place card holders at Real Simple.
- Make turkey treats at Clean and Scentsible.
- Love all the ideas for this Thanksgiving kids table at Fiskars.
- Make a Pilgrim centerpiece at One Charming Party.
- Make a thankful tree at Twitchetts.
- Make a turkey box crayon holder at Love the Day.
- Make pom pom turkeys at Growing Up Gabel.
- Find free printable placemats at Ella Claire.
- Use kraft paper for the table, at View from the Fridge.
- Make turkey finger puppets at Martha Stewart.
- Play Thanksgiving Mad Libs, from My Sister’s Suitcase.
- Check out these Thanksgiving printables from Handmade Charlotte.
PIN FOR LATER: