A roundup of 13 April Fool’s Day food pranks
I snicker every time I see these broccoli lollipops. So very cruel, right?
Here is a roundup of other April Fools’ Day food pranks for you. Need more ideas? Here are more April Fool’s Day candy jokes with secret veggies.
Check out my April Fools’ Day Pinterest board.
- Groucho glasses cookies.
- Make a candy salad.
- Vanilla custard and papaya balls makes an “egg” dessert.
- Cinnamon sugar “fries.”
- KFC’s fried chicken! Only not really.
- Pack a buggy lunch.
- Here’s a mashed potato sundae.
- This is a good result: Candy in a fruit can.
- Make cereal treat chicken nuggets.
- Make some Chicken pot pie cake.
- Or a sweet spaghetti and meatballs.
- Loving these mini burger cookies.
PIN FOR LATER: