frozen yogurt pops
I just can’t stop freezing yogurt. It’s so ridiculously easy to make (stick in the freezer) and tastes so good. DIY frozen yogurt pops!
how to make frozen yogurt pops — FRO-YO HACK
you will need:
- pre-mixed yogurt (make sure the container is wider at the top)
- popsicle sticks
- sprinkles or crushed nuts or cookies (optional)
what to do
Just cut a slit in a container of yogurt, insert a popsicle stick, and freeze!
Be sure to use pre-mixed yogurt, not fruit-on-the bottom, and make sure to use a container that’s bigger on the top than the bottom so the frozen yogurt can come out of the container.
If desired, cover in sprinkles and use a cupcake liner to catch drips.
If you’re having trouble removing the yogurt, run the container part under hot water for a few seconds.
more frozen treats
- If you like these, you’ll love these frozen yogurt bites or these frozen yogurt fruit pops.
- Make a refreshing homemade Frosty.
- Kids will love this healthy, strawberry banana unicorn smoothie.
- Remember Orange Julius?
This post was originally published as frozen yogurt pops at Tablespoon in March 2015 and updated in July 2020.
PIN FOR LATER:
Leave a Reply