homemade tater tots
DIY tater tots and other vegetables: A roundup of homemade tater tot recipes.
So, I’ve already rounded up 21 recipes that use tater tots, but how about making your own? I’m going to go ahead and guess these are all a bit healthier for you than the frozen kind, especially those that rely on other veggies. Here are 14 homemade tater tot recipes using all kinds of vegetables. OK, so technically, the vegetable ones are veggie tots, not “tater” tots. We’ll just say “in the style of..”
Looking for dessert? Check out this roundup of awesome cake mix cookie recipe.
- Find a classic tater tot recipe at Damn Delicious.
- Here’s a classic tater tot recipe that’s oven baked, by Wishful chef.
- Make broccoli tots at Gimme Delicious.
- Make zucchini tots at Kirbie’s Cravings.
- Make sweet potato tots at Sweet As Honey.
- Try veggie quinoa tots at Cupcakes and Kale Chips.
- Here are cauliflower tots at Just a Taste.
- Make sweet potato and carrot tots at Skinnytaste.
- Find spaghetti squash tots at Herbivore Cucina.
- Make kale tots at Teach. Eat. Love.
- You can even make tofu tater tots, at Quite Good Food.
- Make Brussels Sprouts tots at Yup… It’s Vegan.
- On the flip side, make sweet potato bacon tots, at Jay’s Baking Me Crazy.
- Or, try pizza tots at Buzzfeed.
PIN FOR LATER: