A roundup of 15 Christmas chocolate bark recipes — handmade gift ideas for Christmas.
Christmas chocolate bark
Chocolate bark. One of the best homemade gifts to give, especially for Christmas. Why? It’s relatively easy and inexpensive to make. It’s quick to make.
And because of it’s odd shapes, a little goes a long way when filling gift boxes. So, if you’re looking for some themed chocolate bark to make this year for holiday gifts, here are 15 Christmas chocolate bark recipes.
- Starting out with my own, make Christmas tree chocolate bark.
- Or, make snowman chocolate bark.
- And, gingerbread man chocolate bark.
- Rudolph chocolate bark at It’s Always Autumn.
- melted snowman chocolate bark at Princess Pinky Girl.
- Grinch bark at Design Dazzle.
- cranberry pistachio bark at Eat Good 4 Life.
- chocolate bark stars at ‘lil Luna.
- Christmas bark at Back for Seconds.
- peppermint Oreo bark at The Slow-Roasted Italian.
- swirled chocolate bark at The View from Great Island.
- own peppermint bark at Sally’s Baking Addiction.
- mint chocolate swirl bark at Love and Olive Oil.
- peppermint bark hearts at Oh Nuts.
- easy Christmas bark at Pillsbury.
PIN FOR LATER:
Becky Simmons says
Does the peppermint candy not get chewy after the refrigerator?
Hi Becky, Yes! It would. You can also let bark set at room temperature. It just takes a bit longer. And eventually, that candy will get a bit chewy, too, but not as much.